5.19.2010

almost forgotten

This is going to be one of those blog posts where I apologize for not blogging in such a long time, blah, blah, blah...

It's been almost a month since my last post, and I haven't even thought of my blog lately until this afternoon when I realized I failed to delete my signature (with a link to my blog) off the end of an email that went out to a family member. Oi. This may seem weird to some, but I feel odd (as in, I cringe with embarrassment) about my family reading my blog, but in all honesty I don't care that much anymore. Not like I used to. I've learned to keep my innermost feelings to myself and not to write them down before I've had a chance to calm down and really think about what I have to say. Hahaha (only some people in the world will understand the humor there or maybe I'm only amusing myself)! Sometimes I think it'd be cool to know that someone besides my immediate family cared about, or showed interest in, my "hobbies". Even my blogging. Even though I'm not too wordy here these days. Especially because I'm not too wordy. Just a dork.

With all that said...

Hello to my favorite sister-in-law!!!
I wonder if she clicked the link? Wonder if she'll comment?

Life is so busy with baseball, t-ball, and such but eventually I'm going to get back here and post my most recent layouts. Of course, I still have time for scrapbooking! And I have a lot to share!

4 comments:

Tania said...

I read every post, even if I don't comment lately. You know I'm here!

Rubi said...

Hello Jessica, I am reading.;) I am a fan of your digi stuff.:)

Anonymous said...

LOL about your family reading, Jess. I'm kind of the same way. I know my parents read my blogs, and they've sent the link to my P365 blog to some other family, but I don't make a point of directing anyone there, and if I found out my FIL was reading, I think it might kind of oog me out. LOL I've gotten enough comments from random strangers though to remind me that what I'm writing needs to be stuff I'm ok with being totally public.

Cassandra said...

I have heard of other family members reading my blog, but the only one that ever regularly read or commented was my Dad. Although he just NEVER got the blog idea. He used to think that each post I wrote WAS a blog, as in I liked your BLOG last week. I read your blog, and I miss it when you're not here!