9.18.2009

just had a thought... and sharing more layouts

I was puttering around the house (after spending way too much time on the computer today and telling myself I was done being lazy for the day) when it crossed my mind that I still have Windows Live Writer on my computer. This is good news because I have been disappointed with the blogger editor thingy since I started blogging again. I was spoiled by using a wordpress blog for too many years. Back then, I never got into the habit of using WLW because the editor was so user friendly, but this is so much better than the blogger editor! Perhaps I won't avoid blogging so much now!

Speaking of spending too much time on the computer, I feel as though my rear end has literally grown inches wider today. My pants may not fit tomorrow! LOL

It's a rare week, because I've scrapped not one, but two layouts this week! Tania is hosting a template challenge at FPD and I couldn't resist the opportunity to scrap just like her! T is definitely one of my scrapbooking idols. Her style is wonderfully clean and contemporary, and that's a look that I have a hard time pulling off without a little help.

Check out her challenge and pick up her template HERE. Here's my take:

082909-jacesillypicsbyjared

I also used FPD's September Collaboration, Sunshine & Fun.

I have a few older favorite layouts that I haven't had a chance to blog that I'd like to share, too. This is probably more than enough layouts for one blog post, so more unblogged layouts can be seen in my gallery @ FPD if you're interested in seeing them!

jace-tigerscout-kjppp-dst
[The layout above uses Kim Jensen's Pinned Purple Paper Tags and everything in her store is 50% off this week! Grab 'em while they're hot!]

1008-memawandwill 

1008-nanakidslimoland 

0507-2009-jaredpunk 

Now I'm off to fix up a late, simple dinner before Jason and Jace get home from baseball practice. We've had so much rain the past few days, and are expecting a lot more this weekend so keep your fingers crossed that the boys' (both Jace and Joey, my two youngest) Fall Ball games aren't canceled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've never tried WLW. I may have to give it a shot.

I love, love, love all your layouts! (Thanks for the plug!) You rocked Tania's template, but your own regular style is just fab too!

Hope the games aren't canceled! We've had tons of rain too. It's supposed to let up now for a few days. I sure hope so. The ground is one big puddle, and I miss the sun!!

Tania said...

You are too sweet, right back at ya babe, and I love how you made that template all your own! Hope they get to play their games and I REALLY hope we do get to see you blogging more!